MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 10:22 “And you shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.”
1. Expose the children to the meaning of faith
2. Teach the children the reward of holding on to Jesus in all situation
3. To help the children identify the step to take in difficult times
Jesus is with us all the time
The lesson should be ushered in with simple choruses that children can easily pick.
PROGRESSION OF EVENTS
1. As children of God, we should expect troubles. Psalm 34:19
2. The Lord expects us to be strong and courageous when we are faced with troubles 2
3. Faith is the only substance we need to conquer the troubles Hebrews 11:6
4. God will not let us down because He cares for us 1 Peter 5:7
5. Because Job kept the faith despite his troubles the Lord delivered him, John 42:10-17
When we keep the faith, by continuing to trust in the Lord Jesus, He would deliver us from
all troubles. Just like he delivered Job, he said; “I know my Redeemer liveth”. The Lord
blessed Job and healed him from all his troubles.
MESSAGE OF SALVATION
A sinner when confronted with troubles might not survive it because he/she tends to use
human knowledge and power. Expect such sinner repents of his/her sins and accepts Christ
as his / her Lord and personal Saviour, such may not survive the confrontation.
Thus God will not fight the battle of sinners except such sinner comes to repentance.
As Job trusted in the Lord and was saved from all his troubles so also the Lord wants you
to keep the faith.
Children to colour the picture of Job.
MONDAY - Job 19:22 - I know my Redeemer liveth
TUESDAY - Psalm 141:8 - O God the Lord; in thee is my trust.
WEDNESDAY - Proverbs 24:10 - I will not faint
THURSDAY - Hebrews 11:6 - I will please the Lord.
FRIDAY - Matthew 10:22 - I will endure to the end
SATURDAY - 1 Timothy 4:7 - I will keep the Faith
SUNDAY - 1 Thessalonians 5:18 - Thank you Lord for keeping me through the week.